Mi CASA es su CASA...

Most days I consider just deleting this blog... Today I decided to continue with it. To talk about WHAT tho, I don’t know. I’m in the midst of having quite a year, starting it off in Vegas for New Year’s and just recently returning from a road trip - from Phoenix to Mexico. Actually I’ve left the country twice this year, 2 trips, within weeks of one another. I suppose I'm taking advantage of the passport that took major procrastinating to finally get. I’ve caught some great music shows, and knowing me -- will probably catch some more. But some of those stories are worthy of their own entry. Another time, another ramble.

So today I’ll start at home base, literally. My new home is great. They say a woman’s home is her castle right? Well, turns out after looking at a disappointing apartment from CraigsList, a Quiet(t) man and myself found a humble abode right in city-limits, and yes, it has a look of a castle. After doing some research on the new place, which is filled with lots of character, I’ve come to find out a man by the name of Albert Koett built this home, we’re guessing in the early 1900’s, after he patented an "improvement" of the existing X-ray machine, and opened a business. Just ask a "Ms. Redwine", born 1989. I know this because her name is forever imprinted in brick on the front porch. Although a little stalking of this poor girl has probably scared her of any interest in the story (i.e: she was found on facebook—way to go BAB!). But summed up in short, I’ve moved, obviously. The new home is a place where many stories have been told, if only those walls could talk. Along with some unique architecture that went into building and designing said place. With probably 100 years of history roaming throughout, topped off with some weird ass flowered wallpaper in the front entrance…oh and the new roommate’s not bad either :)